Propose a book or workshop
Want to write a book or teach a workshop with Rosenfeld Media? Or maybe both? We’re glad to talk. Here’s how to get the conversation started: let us know what you’re thinking in no more than one page. Literally, it has to fit on one page.
Your one-pager should:
- List your idea’s working title (one that, ideally, is both descriptive and engaging).
- Describe your idea in no more than 100 words that address both the challenge or problem to be solved, and what your solution is.
- Describe your idea’s primary audience (please be specific; “everyone” or “all humans who design” is too general).
- Provide 3-5 take-aways (as bullet points) that explain how your idea will benefit your audience.
- Let us know if you’re interested in writing a book, teaching a workshop, or both. Please include your name and email address.
As you assemble your one-pager, your goals are to demonstrate:
- Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- How your idea is special and unique.
If you’re feeling creative, frame your one-pager as a press release, or design your book’s cover—just be sure to address the points and goals above.
Please email your one-pager in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review these one-pagers at least once per quarter. If we click with your idea, we’ll be in touch to move the conversation forward and work with you to develop a full proposal.