Prototyping is a great way to communicate the intent of a design both clearly and effectively. Prototypes help you to flesh out design ideas, test assumptions, and gather real-time feedback from users.
With this book, Todd Zaki Warfel shows how prototypes are more than just a design tool by demonstrating how they can help you market a product, gain internal buy-in, and test feasibility with your development team.
Why buy this book?
- There are few, if any, really practical and short how-to books on prototyping
- It addresses the pains and challenges of prototyping rich Internet applications (RIAs) and handheld and mobile devices
- You'll learn how to use prototypes to save significant time in development
Who should buy this book?
- Current user experience practitioners who would benefit from prototyping (whether they know it or not)
- New user experience practitioners (transitioning from other fields, or recent university grads)
- Students interested in entering the field