Table of Contents
See What I Mean is a slightly unique book in structure. Because it is about using comics to communicate ideas, there are two ways to read the book. The first is as you would a regular book--reading the prose of the chapters with accompanying examples and figures. However, each chapter will also have a few pages summarizing the contents in comic form. So you can get an idea of the main points and dive deeper wherever you want!
Part 1: Why Comics
- Chapter 1: Comics Save Time
- Chapter 2: Properties of Comics
Part 2: Making a Comic
- Chapter 3: Basic Drawing
- Chapter 4: What's Your Comic About?
- Chapter 5: Writing the Story
- Chapter 6: Laying Out the Comic
- Chapter 7: Drawing Comics
Part 3: Using Comics
- Chapter 8: Applying Comics
- Chapter 9: Breaking Down the Barriers
- Chapter 10: Onward