3-day Virtual workshop
August 29, 31 and September 1
Enabling DesignOps at scale brings the promise of effective transformation for design teams—their capabilities, performance, and business outcomes. But how do you realize this promise for your organization and team?
In this workshop, you will explore how you might build and scale essential areas of DesignOps to support sustainable design teams – whether you’re just getting started with DesignOps or already have a mature practice. Jenny Price and Kristine Berry, two IBM DesignOps leaders, will lead you through a framework (based on IBM Design Thinking) to assess your DesignOps capabilities and identify opportunities for growth. You will walk away with a customized, actionable roadmap for your team and organization’s path forward towards a sustainable and scalable DesignOps program.
During hands-on, team-based activities, you will assess and identify ways to improve your team’s DesignOps strategy by:
- Exploring strategies for advancing DesignOps within your team
- Assessing DesignOps opportunities and gaps for your team using IBM’s DesignOps framework
- Engaging with other DesignOps and Design leaders who are interested in solving for pain-points
- Developing a 30-60-90 day roadmap to share with your team
- Learning more about DesignOps resources, methodologies, and applications