125 Maiden Lane, Suite 209
New York, NY
Request an invoice
Get an event sponsored
Thanks for getting in touch; we’d be glad to be an in-kind sponsor for your event! Please fill out the following form, then check your email for confirmation and a link to download our logo. Once our logo is on your event’s website, just send us the link so we can process your request.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more help.
Thanks and best wishes for your event!
—The Rosenfeld Media team
Support for your book club
If you’re a book club organizer, please let us help!
Please complete this short form and we’ll:
- Send you a code for a whopping 30% discount for you to share with your book club members
- Send you a complimentary copy of the book (paperback and ebook versions to US-based clubs, ebooks only outside the US)
- Cajole (if you like) the author into joining the discussion via Skype or equivalent; they’re usually quite willing!
Request an academic copy
Please complete the information below in order to request a digital academic review copy of one of our books.
Request a review copy
Interested in reviewing one of our books? Thank you for your interest! Please complete the form below so we can send you a code to redeem for a digital copy on our website.
Propose a book or workshop
Want to write a book or teach a workshop with Rosenfeld Media? Or maybe both? We’re glad to talk. Here’s how to get the conversation started: let us know what you’re thinking in no more than one page. Literally, it has to fit on one page.
Your one-pager should:
- List your idea’s working title (one that, ideally, is both descriptive and engaging).
- Describe your idea in no more than 100 words that address both the challenge or problem to be solved, and what your solution is.
- Describe your idea’s primary audience (please be specific; “everyone” or “all humans who design” is too general).
- Provide 3-5 take-aways (as bullet points) that explain how your idea will benefit your audience.
- Let us know if you’re interested in writing a book, teaching a workshop, or both. Please include your name and email address.
As you assemble your one-pager, your goals are to demonstrate:
- Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- How your idea is special and unique.
If you’re feeling creative, frame your one-pager as a press release, or design your book’s cover—just be sure to address the points and goals above.
Please email your one-pager in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review these one-pagers at least once per quarter. If we click with your idea, we’ll be in touch to move the conversation forward and work with you to develop a full proposal.