125 Maiden Lane, Suite 511
New York, NY
Request an invoice
Get an event sponsored
Thanks for getting in touch; we’d be glad to be an in-kind sponsor for your event! Please fill out the following form, then check your email for confirmation and a link to download our logo. Once our logo is on your event’s website, just send us the link so we can process your request.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more help.
Thanks and best wishes for your event!
—The Rosenfeld Media team
Support for your book club
If you’re a book club organizer, please let us help!
Please complete this short form and we’ll:
- Send you a code for a whopping 30% discount for you to share with your book club members
- Send you a complimentary copy of the book (paperback and ebook versions to US-based clubs, ebooks only outside the US)
- Cajole (if you like) the author into joining the discussion via Skype or equivalent; they’re usually quite willing!
Request an academic copy
Please complete the information below in order to request an academic review copy of one of our books.
Propose a book or workshop
Want to write a book or teach a workshop with Rosenfeld Media? Or maybe both? We’re glad to talk. Here’s how to get the conversation started: let us know what you’re thinking in no more than one page. Literally, it has to fit on one page.
Your one-pager should:
- List your idea’s working title (one that, ideally, is both descriptive and engaging).
- Describe your idea in no more than 100 words that address both the challenge or problem to be solved, and what your solution is.
- Describe your idea’s primary audience (please be specific; “everyone” or “all humans who design” is too general).
- Provide 3-5 take-aways (as bullet points) that explain how your idea will benefit your audience.
- Let us know if you’re interested in writing a book, teaching a workshop, or both. Please include your name and email address.
As you assemble your one-pager, your goals are to demonstrate:
- Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- How your idea is special and unique.
If you’re feeling creative, frame your one-pager as a press release, or design your book’s cover—just be sure to address the points and goals above.
Please email your one-pager in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review these one-pagers at least once per quarter. If we click with your idea, we’ll be in touch to move the conversation forward and work with you to develop a full proposal.
Join our team
Rosenfeld Media is a small company that plays a major role in the field of user experience (UX) design. We publish essential UX books, produce successful UX conferences, provide public and corporate UX training, and host UX communities for a growing, global audience of professionals. We are rapidly growing, with an initiative-taking team that values each member’s contribution. We respect work/life balance and strive to create a humane environment where each employee can achieve their full potential. We’re known for the quality of our content—conferences and training as well as our books—and the experiences our customers have with our products.
- Publishing and Events Coordinator
Rosenfeld Media is hiring a Publishing and Events Coordinator for our media company. Our brand has a reputation for both the quality of our books and the engaging on-line learning experiences our customers have at our conferences and workshops. We are a small and nimble company where each of us takes on a diversity of responsibilities and has an opportunity for continuous learning. This entry level position presents a huge opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact and be recognized for their individual contribution to company success.
We are headquartered in lower Manhattan where our staff works in the office 1-3 days per week. We find that a balance of in-person employee interaction which facilitates camaraderie and ideation combined with the productivity and other benefits of working from home part of each week maximizes creativity, learning, productivity, communication and life-work balance.
If you have strong technical, project management, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, this is the ideal position for you.
- Coordinate conference and workshop logistics.
- Support and implement marketing plans and campaigns, including email, social media, landing pages, and website maintenance.
- Maintain contracts, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Schedule events and track attendance.
- Answer customer service inquiries.
- Monitor social media channels.
- A strong resume demonstrating an ability and interest in publishing, content marketing, website design, digital advertising, or a related industry.
- Active in social media.
- Demonstrable advanced skills in Office or G Suite applications including spreadsheets and word processing. A big plus for working knowledge of one or more other software platforms for email, social media posting, video communication, design, database management, customer relations management, project management, php and/or html or other programming language(s).
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting..
- Well-developed communication skills including verbal, proof-reading and writing emails.
We foster a culture of creativity, curiosity, growth, recognition, and autonomy where big dreams become reality, work/life balance remains in focus, and employees can achieve their full potential.
Total Rewards include a base salary of $45,000 plus bonus, health insurance, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, 15 days paid time off ( first year) plus 5 paid sick days 10 paid holidays, flexible schedule, work from home, parental leave, paid training, tuition reimbursement and employee discounts.
Please be sure to provide a cover letter demonstrating that you have reviewed our website and indicating how your skills and experience make you a good fit for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,324.00 – $53,597.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance