Ordering and Format Information
- Payment: We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Alternatives: We accept alternative forms of payment for volume orders. Let us know what you have in mind.
Within minutes of your order, you will receive an email with download instructions (from the address sales [at] rosenfeldmedia.com). The files will also be available for download from your account on the website. If you don’t receive the email or have other problems downloading our digital books, please let us know immediately.
- Paperback: A gorgeous full-color paperback (6″ x 9″ / 15.2cm x 22.9cm), printed on high-quality paper. We don’t mess around.
- ePub: You’re mobile; so are our books. Load the ePub versions onto your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone. DRM-free.
- MOBI: Designed for your Kindle. DRM-free.
- DAISY: Designed for people with print disabilities (e.g., blindness, dyslexia); you’ll need a playback tool. DRM-free.
Normally, our paperback books ship within two business days of your order in North or South America, or within five business days in the UK/Europe and other locations. Due to global supply chain problems caused by Covid-19, we are experiencing shipping delays in all warehouses. We are working to resolve these issues, but much of it is out of our control. We appreciate your patience.
Shipping options to United States addresses
Shipped from Jackson, TN, USA.
- Standard: Ships via US Postal Service media mail; officially arrives within 8-10 days after shipping.
- Expedited: Ships via US Postal Service priority mail; typically arrives within 2-3 business days after shipping.
- Next day: Ships via UPS or Fedex; Requires a physical address; cannot ship to a PO Box.
Shipping options to Canadian addresses
Shipped from Jackson, TN, USA
- Standard: Ships via USPS International or UPS; typically arrives within 1-2 weeks after shipping.
Shipping options to United Kingdom addresses
Shipped from Milton Keynes, UK.
- Standard: Ships via Royal Mail 1st class; typically arrives within 2-3 business days after shipping.
- Expedited: Ships via Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcelforce.
Shipping options to European addresses (outside the UK)
**Please note, we are experiencing delays due to global supply chain issues and Brexit – the time frames below are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.**
Shipped from Milton Keynes, UK.
- Standard: Ships via post; typically arrives within 3-6 business days after shipping.
- Expedited: Ships via UPS or DHL; typically arrives within 2-3 business days after shipping. Requires a physical address; cannot ship to a PO Box.
Shipping options to all other addresses
Shipped from USA or UK depending on the destination.
- Standard: Ships via post; typically arrives within 1-3 weeks after shipping.
Is one of our books not meeting your expectations? We provide a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee on all of our books, printed or digital.
- Print books: For a refund, the book must be in resellable condition; the shipping cost is your responsibility. Please contact us for a return label.
- Digital books: If you’re dissatisfied with one of our digital books, please send us a note explaining why and certifying that you’ve deleted the file and its printed versions.
- Contact us via email: customerservice [at] rosenfeldmedia.com (email will get the fastest response).
- Contact us via the web.
- Contact us via phone: +1.718.568.9756.
- Contact us via postal mail (not for returns):
Rosenfeld Media, LLC
125 Maiden Lane, Suite 511
New York, NY 10038 USA
Our North American distributor is now Ingram Publishing Services (IPS). If you do not already have an account with them, for assistance, you can contact IPS Customer Care at 866-400-5351 or email email@example.com.
UK, African, European and Near East orders contact IPSUK at +44-(0)-1752 202301 9Am-3PM GMT or email IPSUK.Orders@ingramcontent.com. For more information go to http://distribution.nbni.co.uk/contact-us/#a1175.
We’re happy to provide review copies for educators. If you’re considering using one of our books for a class, please fill out our Request an academic review copy form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Want us to sponsor your event? Hosting a UX Book Club and discussing one of our books? Fill out the appropriate form below and we’ll be happy to help.