2-day virtual workshop
October 5-6 2023, 9:30am-1:30pm PT
As a transformational discipline, DesignOps can deeply change how design organizations operate. But to fully unlock its potential, DesignOps requires a structured and systemic approach that’s been customized for each unique organization.
This workshop will take you on a journey from developing a custom DesignOps strategy or practice to ensuring its delivery and ongoing assessment. You’ll learn clear methods and techniques to assess the needs of your design team, prioritize initiatives, sequence projects, and measure impact. And you’ll walk away with an approach that enables you to better understand your design teams’ health and performance, and business and engagement models.
You’ll learn how to
- Break down your DesignOps practice into fundamental pillars.
- Structure your practice to your design team
- Prioritize and sequence strategic initiatives
- Define a credible result driven DesignOps roadmap
- Identify the metrics and KPI of your DesignOps practice
- Set up core practice areas: PeopleOps, DeliveryOps, etc.
Who should attend
Designers and design managers eager to learn how to establish DesignOps within their organizations.
DesignOps practitioners looking to increase their impact and to grow or expand the scope and size of their practice.
You should have a basic understanding of design processes. This workshop sets the foundation and vision for a DesignOps practice, so it will require no specific skills.