The DesignOps Summit is the first conference dedicated to helping design leaders and managers create design capacity that scales with change.
What’s special about the DesignOps Summit?
You’ve recruited great design talent–but sadly, that’s not enough. Without well-crafted Design Operations in place, those expensive designers and researchers won’t scale to keep up with the demand. The DesignOps Summit is for you if your organization needs to:
- Build design culture and operations without stifling innovation
- Design workflow management that saves you time and frees up mindshare
- Find tools that activate better collaboration across teams
- Develop processes for recruiting, onboarding, and retention that set your designers and researcher up for success
You’ll mingle with and learn from industry pioneers who’ve already built fast-growing design operations at companies like Capital One, GE, Pinterest, WeWork, Atlassian, Autodesk and beyond. You’ll spend three days learning and networking in an intimate setting with over 300 forward-thinking design leaders like you. You’ll head home with new approaches, tools, and connections to build effective systems, onboarding programs, and workflows for your team.
What will you take away?
Our great content comes in a variety of formats: keynotes, talks, and six workshops. Don’t worry about taking notes, just enjoy the sessions—we’ll make sure you and your team have access to sketchnotes, tripnotes, and video recordings of the main conference program within about a week after the conference wraps up.
We’ll provide you with plenty of other opportunities to learn, network, and have fun—it’s impossible not to in New York City!
Who should attend?
The DesignOps Summit is for design leaders, managers, and practitioners who understand that design organizations can’t scale up design without the support of well-conceived operations.
- Design Operations Managers, Design Program Managers, and Chiefs of Staff: While you’re already deep into the challenges of DesignOps, the Summit will afford you a rare opportunity to be with your peers. You’ll compare notes, network, and work together to sharpen your understanding of what Design Operations is—and could be.
- Design Managers and Leaders: For your design organization to truly have an impact, your people need the support of strong operations. At the DesignOps Summit, you’ll learn from the successes and failures of other managers who’ve gotten a head start on DesignOps.
- Senior Designers and Researchers: Successful design organizations need lots of things to be designed—from pattern libraries and design systems to training programs. We’ll explore how practitioners like you are designing Design Operations and Research Operations.
- C-Level and other Senior Leaders: You’ve invested heavily in design, and you want to make the most of that investment. At the Summit, you’ll learn how successful organizations have built out their design operations to support their designers and researchers.
Who’s attending so far?
Our early registrants include groups from leading corporations such as Facebook, IBM, T. Rowe Price, Cisco, Google, McKinsey, Facebook, State Farm, Automattic, Stripe, Fitbit, Dropbox, Workday, Shopify, Amazon, and CapitalOne. Corporate and individual registrants represent all points of the globe beyond the US, including the United Kingdom, Canada, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Switzerland, Japan, Brazil, Malta, Estonia, and Germany.
Attendees’ job titles include: Chief Operation Officer, Head of UX Strategy, Design Ops Manager, Design Program Manager, Head of UX & Design, Director of Design Operations, Chief of Staff, Senior Content Strategist, Product Ops Manager, Research Operations Manager, Head of UX Strategy and Ops, Head of Design, Research Manager, Design Operations Manager, Design Program Manager, Design Ops Manager, Brand Manager, Product Design Director, and Director of Digital Design and Brand Experience.