Are people getting in the way of the work you want to get done? No matter how talented a designer you are, if you can’t communicate or collaborate effectively with others, people can’t see the brilliance of your ideas.
Many of us (secretly) feel unprepared to deal with difficult bosses, colleagues and clients. And school didn’t teach us the skills we needed to influence people, lead teams, or resolve conflict. It turns out that “soft” skills are more important than we thought.
We’re thrilled to bring you a one-day virtual conference People Skills for UX this May 27 to take the stress out of working with people. Come boost your “soft” skills in four critical areas: leadership, listening, negotiation, and facilitation.
4 Reasons to Sign Up for People Skills for UX
- Gain strategies to help you be more influential at work
- Learn from a unique lineup of experts including: a Hollywood insider, several TED speakers, and design leaders you know and respect
- Ask the experts the burning questions that are keeping you up at night
- No travel required—learn from the comfort of your desk—and get unlimited replays
The Expert Lineup
- Leadership: Kim Goodwin (VP of UX, PatientsLikeMe) & Jennifer Pahlka (Founder, Code for America)
- Listening: Steve Portigal (Portigal Consulting) & Julian Treasure (Founder, The Sound Agency)
- Negotiation: Harry Max (VP of Product, All Clear ID) & Michelle Katz (Former VP, Legal Universal Studios)
- Facilitation: Kevin Hoffman (Founder, Seven Heads Design) & David Sibbet (Founder, The Grove Consultants)
Reserve A Seat
See you there!
Leave a Comment