No topic within the insight industry has drawn as much impassioned debate and existential questioning about our future, value, and craft as that of research democratization. It raises fundamental questions about our practice and raison d’etre:
- Should knowledge be owned or controlled?
- Is research art, science, or craft?
- How much research is too much?
- Can anyone ever not be biased?
- What does it even mean to be a researcher anymore?
Join us for a head-to-head debate between a passionate defender and a fervent detractor of democratization. They’ll engage in strong but respectful dialogue about the rights, wrongs and pitfalls of democratizing research.