540 President Street
Brooklyn, New York
11215 USA+1.718.568.9756 voice
Request an invoice
Get an event sponsored
Support for your book club
Request a review copy
Propose a book
Learn more about writing for Rosenfeld Media.
Want to write a Rosenfeld Media book? We’re glad to talk. Here’s how to get the conversation started: let us know what you’re thinking in no more than one page. Literally, it has to fit on one page.
Your one-pager should:
- Describe your idea in no more than 100 words
- Describe your idea’s primary audience (please be specific; “everyone” or “all humans who design” is too general)
- Explain how your audience will benefit from your idea
As you assemble your one-pager, your goals are to demonstrate:
- Your ability to write well and succinctly
- How your idea is special and unique
If you’re feeling creative, frame your one-pager as a press release, or design your book’s cover—just be sure to address the points and goals above.
Please attach your one-pager in an email, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review these one-pagers at least once per quarter. If we see a potential match between your idea and our publishing agenda, we’ll be in touch to move the conversation forward and work with you to develop a full proposal.