Why attend a virtual conference
You might be new to virtual conferences, but we’re not. We’ve been producing them since 2012, and we’re recognized as a leader in developing innovative and surprisingly engaging experiences for our remote attendees.
Virtual means great networking and socializing—maybe even better than in-person!
Whether attending the conference with a small cohort of your peers, asking speakers questions in a non-intimidating setting, or attending one of our sponsor-led social activities, even introverts will be bowled over by how engaging our virtual conferences can be.
Virtual fits your schedule and time zone
We’ve structured each day and its breaks to play nicely with many of the time zones that UXers inhabit. You’ll save time, as you won’t be traveling. And your ticket includes a year of exclusive access to each session’s recording, so if you sleep late you can always play back a session later.
Virtual is more affordable and greener
We’ve reduced ticket prices, and with no need to travel, the conference is greener, more affordable, and more accessible than ever before. Plus, you can experience it all from the comfort of your home—and perhaps your PJs, too. We won’t judge.
And a Rosenfeld Media virtual conference has benefits you won’t find anywhere else
- An expertly-designed program, following a clear narrative arc, that engages you the whole time even though you’re attending remotely (not an easy task)
- A program curation team made up of recognized subject-matter experts who have already shaped their respective fields
- Speakers who are new voices that represent diverse perspectives and experiences, rather than the same old celebrities that happen to inhabit an organizer’s rolodex
- A flexibly-designed conference that you can attend for one, two, or three days—it’s up to you
- Well-planned, facilitated ways to connect you with other attendees so you can network and learn together—just as you would at an in-person event
- A team-friendly event: you can share your screen with up to four colleagues, reducing the cost per person
- Carefully-designed communications so you know which activities are happening, when, and how
- A robust technology platform backed up by a host of contingencies (an absolute must for a virtual event, which rests on an often creaky foundation of networked technologies)
- Helpful and professional customer service that helps you when there are technical or other customer-facing problems
- Content take-aways (edited recordings, sketchnotes, tripnotes, decks, and other content) that are designed for you to remember and share what you’ve learned
- A thriving community of over 5,000 peers to continue learning with during the 360+ days per year between annual conferences
What previous participants have said
The energy, camaraderie and interactions were contagious and encouraging.
One of my favorite things about having this conference remotely is that it feels to me like it leveled the playing field. This is the first time I’ve felt comfortable speaking up at a conference without fear of judgment or worry that I wasn’t as smart as other people/working at equally prestigious orgs
I actually loved that this was virtual, because it meant I didn’t have to pay travel costs (my company didn’t pay for this). And I will be able to rewatch the recordings. I guess I would say, have more of them!
I’ve been sharing with everybody at my company who will listen – this was an amazing conference, extremely well-run, extremely well-curated, inspiring, interesting, and WELL worth the time away from the office.