Need help?October 20, 2020
- If you still need to set up your account, click here to set up your account for access to the conference livestream and program. You’ll be prompted to reset your password—in the username/email field, use the email address you used to register for the conference.
Once you login, you’ll have access to the conference livestream starting Wednesday, October 21, 8:00am PDT (GMT-7). If you see a “welcome video” in the meantime, that means you logged in correctly!
- The main conference program will take place via embedded livestream on the homepage. Sponsor-led sessions, designated by sponsor logos next to each session, will take place separately, during breaks, in Zoom.
- If you haven’t already, please join us on Slack (in #do-general). That’s where discussion and speaker Q&As will take place. And it’s the fastest way to get help (go to channel #do-help).
- Please note, all session times are in PDT, GMT-7. You can view the program in your timezone using the dropdown menu to the upper right of the program listing.
- After the conference, you’ll find recordings, tripnotes, session notes, and decks on the same page where you viewed the conference. We’ll let you know as soon as they’re available.
- If you have any other questions please review our FAQ. If you still need help, let us know by emailing email@example.com or head to #do-help in Slack.—Lou Rosenfeld and the DO2020 team