Surveys seem easy: anyone can throw together a few questions, send them out, and hope that they are rewarded with a decent response. But we’ve all seen examples of poorly conceived surveys that couldn’t possibly deliver real insights for the organization that sponsored them.
This highly participative three-session training takes you through the whole process of creating an effective survey, from defining a goal through analysis of data and creating a presentation.
What you will learn:
You will learn through a mixture of slides and exercises giving you a chance to practice the tips and approaches suggested by Caroline.
Throughout the three sessions you will:
- Understand and practice the main steps in creating a survey
- Understand how people answer questions, and use that knowledge to design better questions
- Learn how to build a questionnaire
- Know how to tackle the challenge of turning raw survey data into useful insight
- Understand and learn how to avoid the key errors people make at every stage of creating a survey.
Who should attend:
The course is suitable for all levels, from absolute beginners to those who are experienced at running surveys – but welcome the chance to develop skills, share their expertise and make connections with colleagues.