Why attend Advancing Research?
There are at least 21 reasons you should attend this year’s Advancing Research Conference
1. Advancing Research 2022 is the third edition of the ground-breaking conference created by researchers for researchers
2. This year we’ll focus on the opportunities research practitioners and teams have to enable businesses to both do good and do well
3. Our program is backed by a crack team of curators—Jem Ahmed, Jamika Burge and Chris Geison—leaders who have helped to shape and define the field of research for years
4. You’ll be inspired by the main program sessions presented by speakers who have prepared and rehearsed for months
5. You’ll benefit from high-quality sponsor-led sessions which emphasize learning over selling
6. You’ll enjoy a variety of fun social and networking events to keep you connected to your community
7. A carefully researched program that’s based on the themes and challenges that are important to you
8. An expertly designed program, following a clear narrative arc, that engages you the whole time—even if you’re attending remotely
9. Our speakers are incredibly well-prepared, spending months working on their presentations with our curators and our speaker coach
10. You’ll learn from new voices; representing diverse perspectives and experiences, rather than the celebrities who happen to inhabit an organizer’s rolodex
11. Content take-aways: one month’s access to edited recordings that will be available within hours of each presentation—as well as sketchnotes, session notes, decks, and other content to help you remember and share what you’ve learned
12. If you’re attending in-person, you’ll enjoy a premium conference experience at a brand new, start-of-the-art venue where the coffee will never run out. And you’ll be sure to have a great time in New York City!
13. If you’re attending remotely, you can opt into our industry-leading facilitated cohorts so you can socialize with other attendees and learn together
14. Even introverts enjoy the incredibly vibrant and welcoming discussions taking place in our conference Slack workspace
15. Carefully-designed communications so you know well in advance which sessions and activities are happening, when, and how
16. Whether you attend in-person or remotely, you can count on our emcees, stage managers, and production team to deliver a thoughtfully-designed experience, backed up by a host of contingencies
17. Professional customer service that helps you when there are technical or other customer-facing problems
18. A thriving community of thousands of peers to continue learning with all year-long
19. COVID-proof pricing: you can easily convert your in-person ticket to a virtual ticket until one week prior to the conference—we’ll credit you the difference.
20. Flexible ticketing: you can attend the entire event or just a part of it
21. Attend in-person or remotely, depending on your time zone, budget, or ability to travel