The Joys and Dilemmas of Conducting UX Research with Older Adults (Amanda Kaleta-Kott, Lea Martin): readings and other resources
Resources mentioned in the presentation
- 2022 digital predictions. (2022, January 18).
- Differences in youngest-old, middle-old, and oldest-old patients who visit the emergency department. (n.d.).
- Health literacy. (2019, August 13).
- Kakulla, B. N. (n.d.). 2020 tech trends of the 50+.
- Report: 22 million U.S. seniors lack broadband internet access; First time study quantifies digital isolation of older Americans as pandemic continues to ravage nation. (2021, January 27).
- Seniors are texting. Everyone else should text back. (2020, October 8).
- The social connectedness of older adults: A national profile*. (n.d.).
- Müller, A. M., Khoo, S., & Morris, T. (2016). Text messaging for exercise promotion in older adults from an upper-middle-income country: randomized controlled trial. Journal of medical Internet research, 18(1), e5. Text messaging for exercise promotion in older adults from an upper-middle-Income country: Randomized controlled trial. (2016, January 7).
Additional Resources (mentioned by the conference audience)