M.C. Escher’s UX Research Career Ladder (Mackenzie Guinon): readings and other resources
Resources mentioned in the presentation
- Skills based hiring is on the rise (HBR)
- The emerging degree reset (Burning Glass Institute)
- Google creates $100M fund for skills training program (NYT)
- Amazon User Experience Research and Design Apprenticeship
- LinkedIn REACH technical apprenticeship program
- Facebook Research Associate Program
- White House State of the Union Expanding skills-based hiring and increasing access to registered apprenticeships and training
Resources I used to create my presentation
- MC Escher Collection
- Are we measuring our Lives in all the wrong ways?. Ezra Klein Podcast.
- Games and the art of agency. (2019, October 1). Duke University Press.
- C. Thi Nguyen. Objectionable
Additional Resources (mentioned by the conference audience)
- Meyer, D. (2009). Setting the table: The transforming power of hospitality in business. HarperCollins.