How Research Can Drive Strategic Foresight (Sam Ladner): readings and other resources
Resources mentioned in the presentation
- Arnett, J. J. (2008). The Neglected 95%. American Psychologist, 63(7), 602–614.
- Commonplace book – Wikipedia
- Martin, Roger – “Strategy is where to play and how to win.”
- Popper, R. (2008), ‘‘Foresight methodology’’, in Georghiou, L., Cassingena, J., Keenan, M., Miles, I. and Popper, R. (Eds), The Handbook ofTechnology Foresight, Edward Elgar, Aldershot
- Popper, R. (2008). How are foresight methods selected? Foresight, 10(6), 62–89.
- Tett, Gillian (2021). Anthrovision: A New Way to See in Business and Life. Simon and Shuster: London
- Voros, J. (2003). A generic foresight process framework. Foresight, 5(3), 10–21.
Additional Resources (mentioned by the conference audience)
- What is STEEP Analysis – 5 Factors to Predict the Future
- Western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic (WEIRD)
- Henrich, J. (2020). The weirdest people in the world: How the west became psychologically peculiar and particularly prosperous. Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- Weber, Max – Bureaucracy
- Keep your powder dry
- Tools for storing/tagging/curating resources