10 hours over 3 segments
Our virtual workshops are designed with you in mind. They combine lecture, discussion, exercises, and office hours—spread out over the course of a week—so you can learn and engage without feeling drained by the end of the day.
Who’s teaching and what they’ll cover
Survey Designwith Caroline JarrettExpert at improving forms, surveys, and other interactionsRegister
Surveys seem easy: anyone can throw together a few questions, send them out, and hope that they are rewarded with a decent response. But we’ve all seen examples of poorly conceived surveys that couldn’t possibly deliver real insights for the organization that sponsored them.
This highly participative three-session training takes you through the whole process of creating an effective survey, from defining a goal through analysis of data and creating a presentation.
What you will learn
You will learn through a mixture of slides and exercises giving you a chance to practice the tips and approaches suggested by Caroline.
Throughout the three sessions you will:
- Understand and practice the main steps in creating a survey
- Understand how people answer questions, and use that knowledge to design better questions
- Learn how to build a questionnaire
- Know how to tackle the challenge of turning raw survey data into useful insight
- Understand and learn how to avoid the key errors people make at every stage of creating a survey
Who should attend
The course is suitable for all levels, from absolute beginners to those who are experienced at running surveys—but welcome the chance to develop skills, share their expertise, and make connections with colleagues.
Contact us and we’ll be glad to help.
Terms of Service
By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.