- A part of you dies every time you see a heatmap in place of proper data analysis.
- You have in fact asked an eye tracker manufacturer to remove the heatmap feature from their software. (They didn’t.)
- You used to think eye tracking was cool but that was like ages ago.
- Your old eye trackers were lovingly named Dusk and Dawn, and you still remember the sleepless nights when technology just wasn’t what it is these days.
- It makes you genuinely happy when someone knows which fixation identification algorithm they are using.
- You cringe when people call counterbalancing “randomizing.”
- It affects your relationship when you discover that your significant other can’t be calibrated.
- You already came to terms with the fact that eye tracking is just not going to save the world.
- Your roller derby name is EYE KILL YOU.
- You got really excited about this list.
Can you think of anything else?
Leave a Comment