Drumroll please…meet this year’s storytellers
A highlight of every Enterprise UX conference is the amazing storytelling session that concludes Thursday’s main program. These five-minute rants, raves, and ideas—expertly selected and curated by Dan Willis—bring an intense day to a raucous end. Just check out past years’ stories and you’ll see what we mean.
Announcing this year’s storytellers who’ll take the EUX stage:
- Chris Chandler, Director of Product Strategy, Philosophie
- Kim Gausepohl, UX Designer, Rackspace
- Brianna Koch, User Experience Designer, AppFolio
- Patrick Leahy, Senior Designer, DesignMap
- Jesse Livingston, User Experience Researcher, LinkedIn
- Jana Sedivy, Founder and Principal, Authentic Insight
- Kit Unger, Director of User Experience, Smartsheet
Join us in San Francisco this June to hear their tales of bravery, fear, ingenuity, and failure. And many thanks to our storytellers, to Dan, and to everyone who pitched us their stories!