The workshops are done, and so is the happy hour—hope you enjoyed them both! Tomorrow (Thursday) is the first day of our main conference program; here are some details that’ll help:
- We’ll be at The Mission Bay Conference Center (1675 Owens Street); doors open for registration and breakfast at 7:30am, and the program starts at 8:30am with our welcome and Lisa Welchman’s opening keynote.
- The morning’s shuttle vans run from approximately 7:00-9:00am between The Palace Hotel (Jesse Street entrance) and the Mission Bay Conference Center. The trip takes about 15 minutes.
- There will be coffee. Lots of coffee.
- And lots of wifi: network name is UCSFGuest; no login or password are required
- Morning break runs 9:45-10:15am. Lunch runs 12:15-1:45pm.Afternoon break runs 3:45-4:15pm.
- We’ll wrap up the day’s program at 5:15pm. We’ll then take the shuttle to our opening reception—sponsored by Cisco—at 111 Minna Gallery (111 Minna Street), which runs from 6:00-9:00pm.
- The evening’s shuttle vans run from approximately 5:00-7:00pm between the Mission Bay Conference Center and 111 Minna Gallery (just a few minute walk from The Palace Hotel).
- We’ll give you your badge booklet when you register; it contains just about all the information you’ll need to enjoy EUX2018. (So does this site, incidentally.)
- We’re easy to reach: at the Service Desk (where you registered), via Twitter (@enterpriseux), or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also flag down a volunteer—they’re the ones wearing black hoodies.
- Our hash tag wants you to remember it: #EUX2018
- EUX2018 attendees get a $20 Lyft credit to use for trips to and from The Palace Hotel, the conference center, and the two reception venues (and taking place June 13-15). Can’t find your code? Email us: email@example.com