Hope you enjoyed the opening reception (and thanks for sponsoring, Cisco!). We’ll wrap up the conference tomorrow (Friday) with the second half of our main program:
- Once again, we’ll be at The Mission Bay Conference Center (1675 Owens Street); doors open for registration and breakfast at at 8:00am (so you can sleep a little later), and the program starts at 9:00am.
- The morning’s shuttle vans run from approximately 7:30-9:00am between The Palace Hotel (Jesse Street entrance) and the Mission Bay Conference Center. The trip takes about 15 minutes.
- Of course, more coffee. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- And wifi: network name is UCSFGuest; no login or password are required.
- Morning break runs 10:15-10:45am. Lunch runs 11:45-1:15pm. Afternoon break runs 3:15-3:45pm.
- We’ll wrap up the day’s program at 5:00pm, and them make our way to the closing party, hosted by Google (345 Spear Street) from 6:00-8:00pm.
- The evening’s shuttle vans will loop from 4:30-7:00pm between the Conference Center, The Palace Hotel, and Google, and from 8:00-9:00pm between Google and The Palace Hotel.
- Need to reach us? We’re at the Service Desk (where you registered), checking Twitter (@enterpriseux), and email: email@example.com You can also flag down a volunteer—they’re the ones wearing black hoodies.
- Our hash tag: #EUX2018
- EUX2018 attendees get a $20 Lyft credit to use for trips to and from The Palace Hotel, the conference center, and the two reception venues (and taking place June 13-15). Email us if you can’t find the code: firstname.lastname@example.org