We hope you’ve enjoyed Enterprise UX 2016 so far! Here’s the skinny on Thursday.
- Shuttling to Rackspace: Our shuttle bus will continue to run (approximately every 15 minutes) between The Westin Riverwalk and Rackspace HQ from 7:00-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm. A small van will continue its loop, departing Rackspace on the hour and The Westin on the half-hour throughout the day.
- Driving to Rackspace: Parking will be free and plentiful. Check our location page for maps and directions.
- Breakfast: It’s a little later tomorrow 8:00-9:00am, and there’s no need to register, so catch some extra z’s and come in fresh.
- Lunch, snacks, coffee: free and available throughout the day. And the food trucks are back.
- The program: Thursday’s schedule centers on our Designing Design Systems and The Politics of Innovation themes, and concludes with John Maeda’s closing keynote. By 5:00pm, the Texas sun will have set on the conference portion of Enterprise UX 2016.
- Challenge Sprint participants are requested to meet their groups promptly at the appointed times by the bathrooms. Groups cannot wait longer than five minutes.
- Closing Reception: At 6pm, join our friends from Google at La Vista Terrace on a lovely roof deck overlooking the Alamo.