Hoping to attend Enterprise UX 2015? Need a little help convincing the powers that be? Here’s our contribution to the growing genre of “convince your boss” lit. But if you have additional questions or need more help, just let us know.
Reason #1: You’ll get better at designing and researching in and for large organizations
- Enterprise UX 2015 is built around four curated themes that magnify the conversation we’ve all been having in dribs and drabs: how to create better, more humane enterprise experiences
- Our main conference program mixes a healthy variety of session types—two keynotes, twelve presentations, four workshops, and eight raucous short-storytelling sessions
- Our advanced workshops are taught by four acclaimed authors, and range far beyond design and research basics
Reason #2: You’ll be learning from true innovators
- Our speakers’ pedigrees are amazing, ranging from design leaders at GE, IBM and Citrix—to authors of the field’s most influential books, like Lean UX, Interviewing Users, and The Connected Company
- And we’re driving our speakers crazy by making them work—and work together—on their presentations months in advance
Reason #3: You’ll make important connections
- A healthy mix of industries are sending their people, with large groups from Apple, Capital Group, Dell, Frost Bank, Google, Intuit, Qualcomm, Rackspace, and Salesforce
- About 60% of attendees hold mid- and senior-level positions
- There will be no shortage of opportunities to mingle at the conference and reception
…and Reason #4: 15% off with this code!
Register with code 4REASONS by May 1 and you’ll get 15% off your pass. If you do, here’s an estimate of what the Enterprise UX 2015 will cost:
- $1,356: Two-day main program at 15% off (May 13-14)
- $591: One-day workshop at 15% off (May 15)
- $579: Three nights at The Hilton Palacio del Rio (at $165/night +16.75% occupancy tax; register by April 28 for discounted rate)
- $100: Estimated meals and incidentals (we’re providing most meals)
- $400: Estimated RT airfare from San Francisco or New York
- $50: Estimated taxi to and from airport (we’re providing shuttles between the Hilton and the conference center)
- $3076: Estimated total for attending Enterprise UX 2015
The first Enterprise UX conference will be historic—even more so if you’re there.