We hope you’ve enjoyed Enterprise UX 2015 so far! Here’s what you need to know for today, Thursday May 14:
- Shuttling to Rackspace: Our shuttle bus will continue to run between the Hilton and Rackspace HQ from 7-9am and 4-7pm. And the small van will continue its loop, departing Rackspace on the hour and the Hilton on the half hour.
- Driving to Rackspace: Just like yesterday, parking at Rackspace will be a snap. Check our Location page for maps and directions.
- Registration and continental breakfast: They’re a little later today—8-9am—and the program kicks off at 9am.
- Lunch, snacks, coffee: Food trucks redux!
- The program: Thursday’s schedule centers on our Enterprise Experimentationand Designing Organizational Culture themes, then wraps up with serial sense-maker Dave Gray’s closing keynote. We’ll say sayonara by 5pm.
- Riverwalk dinner groups: If you signed up for one, please be at the restaurant at 7pm. (Here’s the link with all the details.)
- Happy hours: Each time we have a look at the Slack social channel, it seems that yet another generous organization has decided to buy you drinks. We’re losing track! Please check Slack for details; we’ll announce what we know during the day.
As always, if you need help: firstname.lastname@example.org