The big day has come; welcome to San Antonio! Here’s what you need to know for today, Wednesday May 13:
- Shuttling to Rackspace: Our shuttle bus runs between the Hilton and Rackspace HQ from 7-9am and 4-7pm on Wednesday and Thursday. A small van will also run all day both days, departing Rackspace on the hour and the Hilton on the half hour.
- Driving to Rackspace: Parking is plentiful at Rackspace. Check our Location page for maps and directions.
- Registration and continental breakfast: They’re 7:30-8:30am, and the program kicks off at 8:30am.
- Lunch, snacks, coffee: Oh yes. In fact, lunch will come from a variety of food trucks. Because food trucks.
- The program: Our program kicks off with Catherine Courage’s opening keynote, wends its way through two of our four conference themes (Insight at Scale and Craft amid Complexity), and winds down with eight raucous enterprise storytelling sessions.
- Opening reception: From 6:30-8pm, USAA is throwing us all a party at Biga on the Banks (203 S. St. Mary’s at Market), and UserTesting is buying the drinks. Smiles!
- And there’s more: Our sponsors are bringing cool stuff, many authors will be signing and giving away their books, and all Rosenfeld Media books will be deeply discounted.
- The back channel: Great conversations are happening and social activities are being planned via our Slack team’s growing number of channels. Please join in! Email us (address below) if you can’t find your invitation.
As always, if you need help: firstname.lastname@example.org