Today’s the early registration deadline for Enterprise UX 2015. At midnight, prices will go up as much as $300 (depending on how many days of the event you’ll attend).
So this is as good a time as any to give you 5 reasons you should join us in San Antonio this May:
- You’re already discussing enterprise UX. Centered on four critical themes, our conference program is structured around that conversation.
- The speaker lineup is truly amazing. Sandwiched by keynotes from Greg Petroff and Dave Gray, our speakers are people you will learn from.
- Choose from four enterprise-friendly workshops taught by Nathan Shedroff, Theresa Neil, Steve Portigal, and Jeff Gothelf.
- Enterprise storytelling! We’ll have a raucous session of 5-minute rants, idea, and tales of horror, curated by Dan Willis.
- It’s going to be a great experience. And we’re pulling out the stops: from the main conference venue—an abandoned mall that Rackspace has converted into its headquarters—to an opening reception, hotel, and workshops all situated on the lovely Riverwalk—this is going to be memorable and fun.
We hope to see you in San Antonio this May!