Design leaders face the challenges of balancing design craft and quality, people management, and cross functional alignment while managing the priorities of the business at the pace of their industry, customer expectations, and competition. Keeping track of everything can be chaotic and an all-encompassing job.
Design Operations is a growing practice within scaled design organizations that helps identify patterns in the chaos, address these challenges, and build an effective and efficient design organization. Jacqui Frey, Mailchimp’s Director of Design Operations, will help you apply a systems thinking framework to solve scaled operations for growing design teams. Whether you are a team of one or responsible for a large design practice, this workshop will help you identify the critical operations for your teams to more efficiently and effectively operationalize your organization’s customer experience strategies.
The workshop is for design leaders and managers who are:
- Struggling to scale the operations of their teams
- Looking to make teams operate more efficiently
- Creating and growing the DesignOps discipline in their design organization
- You’ll learn how to identify your design operations needs
- You’ll map the interdependent components of your design operations
- You’ll draft the blueprints and roadmap for your functioning design operations programs and systems