We’re seeking nominations and applications for Enterprise Experience presentations and speakers. Please submit via this form. Nominations are due by EOD Sunday, February 10. Selections will be announced in mid-March.
For this year’s conference, we’re looking for two types of presentations:
We’re looking for speakers:
- Stories of/lessons from successful careers in the enterprise, full of sound practical advice and tangible best practices for thriving within an enterprise setting.
- Cross-functional case studies that demonstrate how different functions within a large enterprise (e.g., product, design, engineering) can collaborate to develop and deliver products and services.
- From diverse backgrounds, representing a wide variety of genders, ages, ethnicities, parts of the world, and under-represented groups.
- Who inspire audiences every time they speak—whose presentations are remembered months or years later.
- Who have had a role in improving the experiences that enterprises deliver. Our bar is very high; to get a sense of who’s spoken before at our conference, check the speaker rosters from our 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015 conferences.
Enterprise Experience speakers receive an honorarium, three nights’ hotel, a travel stipend, meals, an invitation to our speaker/sponsor dinner, and promotional support.
We do require substantial advance preparation (“if a talk is canned it will be panned”). Accordingly, we provide assistance from subject matter experts and a speaker coach in order to help our speakers develop their presentations in the months leading up to the conference.
Hope you’ll pitch your presentation to Enterprise Experience (by EOD February 10)!
Leave a Comment