We’re very pleased to announce our five scholarship winners! There were over 30 applications, and most were quite strong, so our judges really had their work cut out for them. After much deliberation, they’ve awarded the scholarships to these five deserving recipients:
- Victoria Cilurzo, a masters student at Rutgers University’s School of Education in New Jersey
- Charlie Herrara, product-focused UX researcher at TWG in Toronto
- Monica Ella Regalado, a UX researcher at Google in Sydney
- Hyunsoo (Adrianne) Lee, a user experience designer at Jumping Elephants in Ottawa
- Sharone A Goldman, an experience designer at Spectrum Enterprise in Denver
We’re delighted that they’ll join us at the conference, and I hope you’ll have a chance to cross paths with them.