Read on to learn who attends and sponsors the DesignOps Summit—or grab a copy of our sponsorship brochure.
Who Attends the DesignOps Summit?
How many: The very first DesignOps Summit—held in 2017—sold out, with over 300 design and research leaders and practitioners attending. We anticipate approximately 400 attendees in 2018.
They’re senior-level: 78% of DesignOps Summit 2017 attendees identified as C-level, principal, lead, manager, design program manager, or director. They are innovators who are building and managing the world’s first Design Operations and Research Operations organizations.
They’re diverse: The DesignOps Summit draws innovation and transformation strategists, product managers, design program managers, business managers, product and brand marketers, developers, and procurement specialists. They work in just about every major industry. And they come from all over the world—as far as New Zealand!
Where they work (the following is a sampling of attendees):
- Media and Telecom: Altice, Bloomberg, Comcast, Google, HBO, Netflix, Spotify, Telus, Verizon, Viacom
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
- Financial Services: Ameriprise, Capital One, eMoney Advisor, E*Trade, Fannie Mae, Fidelity, JPMorgan Chase, MasterCard, NASDAQ, Royal Bank of Canada, T. Rowe Price
- Design Agencies and Consultancies: 18F, Adaptive Path, Connected Lab, DesignMap, Funsize, Levvel, LiveArea, McKinsey, Modus, Moment, Pivotal Labs, Postlight
- Design tools: MURAL, UXPin
- Education and Research: Frontline Education, IIT Institute of Design, Gartner
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals: Clover Health, Johnson & Johnson, Modernizing Medicine, UPMC Health Plan, WebMD
- Insurance: Allstate, Nationwide
- Other Consumer Products and Services: Airbnb, American Airlines, Expedia, Fitbit, GrubHub, Honeywell, IBM, John Deere, Samsung, Uber
- Retail: Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, Target, Walmart
- Computer Software, Hardware, and Services: Adobe, Atlassian, Autodesk, Cisco, Dell Boomi, Google, MailChimp, Microsoft, Pentaho, SAP, ServiceNow, Shopify
Who Sponsors the DesignOps Summit—and Why?
Sponsoring the DesignOps Summit offers you unique opportunities to:
- Grow your in-house Design and Research Operations: Enterprises like MasterCard and Capital One have sponsored DesignOps to gain visibility for both their brands and their design operations among senior-level design talent.
- Gain product insight from community leaders: Sponsors like UXPin and MURAL perform in-depth customer research with peers from potential client organizations in a relaxed and intimate setting.
- Influence the enterprise software selection process: MURAL, Optimal Workshop, and UXPin believe that DesignOps provides the kind of environment in which to influence enterprise technology decision-makers.
- Engage with consulting and advertising prospects: Ad agencies and consultancies like DesignMap find opportunities to present their work and interact with potential clients who are trying to solve interesting, challenging problems.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to design: Organizations from a variety of vertical industries, like IBM and MasterCard, find the DesignOps Summit to be an ideal setting to acknowledge design’s huge impact on their bottom lines. There’s no better place to announce your presence within the design community.
Want to know more? Download the sponsorship brochure.