After a day of listening, it’s your turn to talk!
We expect a few things of you after your first day of Design at Scale 2022:
- You’ll be well-informed
- You’ll be inspired, and
- You’ll be craving conversation.
To cure that craving, join one of our round tables for the conversation and networking. Jump into the Zoom and you’ll be placed at a topical table with an intimate group of your co-attendees and one of our hand-picked VIP hosts:
- Christian Crumlish: author of Product Management for UX People and Product lead, COVID19.CA.GOV and cannabis.ca.gov
- Jon Fukuda: Co-Founder and Principal, Limina.co
- Dave Hoffer: Chief Design Officer, Safe Kids AI
- Brendan Jarvis: Managing Founder of The Space InBetween, host of Brave UX podcast, and speaker at Design at Scale 2022
- Mary Lukanuski: VP, Head of Product Design, Hyperscience, and Board Member, The Design Futures Initiative
- Greg Nudleman: Head of Design, LogicMonitor, and author of UX of Voice & Conversational Interfaces
- Rusha Sopariwala: Senior Manager, Product DesignSenior Manager, Product Design Wayfair, and speaker at Design at Scale 2022
- Changying ‘Z’ Zheng: Principal DesignOps Manager, Cloudflare, and senior cohort facilitator, Rosenfeld Media
It’ll be the absolutely best way to wrap up Day 1 of Design at Scale!
When: June 8, 2022, 2:30 – 3:30 PM PT
Where: Zoom (link emailed after you RSVP)