User Experience can only be as good as the people who drive it. And the world’s largest organizations are composed of individuals, each with their own skills and approach to design and research. Focusing on team culture is nice, but every employee has different needs and a different career trajectory. Simply put, the craft and process of enterprise design gets you nowhere without the right people working with the right values. To reliably and effectively scale at the enterprise level, you need to foster true communities of people with a shared vision and real purpose.
You’ll learn how to:
- Lead organizational change with empathy
- Foster true community over office culture
- Scale at a truly human level
- Push for large-scale innovation with limited resources
- Gracefully transition from management to IC
Register now for all this, and much more.