If you are interested in UX design, but do not consider yourself a designer, this introductory course in user experience foundations will give you a better understanding of not only UX design but how you can have an impact on the final product. You’ll run through a series of developmental exercises that stress user centered design, design thinking methodology, and the importance of considering what success looks like before trying to find a solution.
Interested in this course?Get Started
Who this is for
This workshop is for anyone interested in experience design—but does not consider themselves a designer—who wants to better understand user experience design and how they can have an impact on the final product.
What you’ll learn
- Why everyone on the team—not just designers—must think about the experience
- Questions to ask at every stage of development to ensure the usability of a product
- Why product teams need to avoid design by default
- Ways to perform design critiques without becoming combative
- How to define successful outcomes in context to the people using the product