Rosenfeld Media is a world leader in User Experience Design. We publish books, produce successful conferences, and provide corporate training. We are a small and motivated team that values each member’s contribution to the company’s goals. Your work/life balance is critical; we strive to create a humane environment where you can reach your full potential.
Our Operations Coordinator will help the company run more efficiently and position it for continued growth. This is a full-time position with flexible hours; while a local candidate is preferred, we are open to fully remote for the right person. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid sick, holiday and paid vacation time off, and participation in our 401K and Profit Sharing Plans. As our Operations Coordinator, you’d manage three critical aspects of our company: our event and publishing operations and our information and processes.
- Event Operations Coordination
- Support Events Curators with scheduling and coordination
- Source vendors and get quotes for services
- Maintain budget worksheets in Google Sheets
- Manage customer service prior to and during events
- Coordinate registration and volunteers at both in-person and virtual conferences
- Coordinate logistics for both corporate and public training workshops
- Interface with Sponsors and Sales to assure excellent sponsor experience including sponsor content posted on events websites
- Travel to manage conferences and events (15% of time)
- Publication Operations Coordination
- Support Publisher and Editors with scheduling and coordination
- Maintain book sales order report
- Support book sales-related customer service
- Managing information and processes
- Capture and document processes critical to managing the company
- Organize and manage brand assets, contracts, employee support documentation
- Analyze trends including event attendance
- Support information software (and users) including Salesforce, G Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Basecamp, and Zapier
We’re seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Ability to coordinate group schedules and tasks.
- Highly-skilled with WordPress, Woocommerce, Salesforce, G Suite (especially Gmail, Gdocs, Gsheets, and Calendar), Microsoft Word and Excel, and Basecamp.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented.
- At least two years experience in events and/or publishing.
- Comfortable with spreadsheets, including formulas and pivot tables.
- Flexible and willing to learn new things, learn from mistakes, and contribute new ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant certifications desirable.
Want to apply? Please complete this form to send us your information including:
A cover letter which indicates that you’ve spent a moment or two learning about our company, rosenfeldmedia.com, and why you feel you are a good fit for this position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience