Justifying design and research is the top challenge that comes up in our user research at Rosenfeld Media. We want to help you get over that hump, so we’ve put together The Business Case for Design, a one-day virtual conference that takes place Tuesday, July 31 (10am-5pm EDT).
Six industry leaders will share a rich set of perspectives on how to effectively make the case for design:
- Nutanix founder Dheeraj Pandey will share a CEO’s perspective on what business leaders need to know about the value of design
- Customer Experience guru Kerry Bodine will share case studies of how service design creates business value by focusing on your customers’ ecosystems
- Jeff Sauro, author of Quantifying User Experience, will show you scientific methods for using data to drive and justify design decisions
- Innovator JD Buckley will model how to demonstrate the ROI of your design work based on a case study from ADP
- Author and design educator Nathan Shedroff will help you tap hidden opportunities to create and grow relationships with your customers with a set of new design-centric tools
- Jared Spool, founder of User Interface Engineering, will arm you with strategies to use design to set you apart from your competitors
At the end of each session, you will have an opportunity to ask questions. Bring your whole team for a shared learning experience, or attend solo in your PJs—after all, it’s a virtual conference! And you can listen to the session recordings at your own convenience—they’re included in the price of your ticket.