There are loads of bridges built between organizations and their customers, pathways that help them connect. For some reason, the bridge that’s always open but oft-forgotten is the bridge that support has built. Dovetail’s User Experience Researcher, Anna Nguyen, and Inbound Customer Specialist, Emily Brogan are here to tell you how support and research can join forces to holistically represent the voice of the customer.
Join us to learn about:
- The powerful relationship between support and user research
- Dovetail’s definition of the voice of the customer
- The process of gathering high volume feedback to generate succinct insights
- The impact of the voice of the customer at Dovetail
- How different teams can use the voice of the customer