I’ve had a number of discussions with people since the announcement of the book. And a few things are very clear:
- People are really excited about the book
- People have a lot of questions about prototyping
Many of the questions I’m getting so far relate to recommendations on tools and methods (there’s an entire section devoted to this in the book). Other questions are around when to prototype, or where it fits into the design/development process. And still others are around how to trim down the entire process, finding a way to use prototyping to reduce the cycles.
So, let me ask you a couple of questions:
- What do you hope to see in this book, or get out of this book?
- What do you hope is not in this book?
- What questions do hope this book will answer for you?
- What would make this book a waist of your time?
Leave a Reply