Today marked another milestone in my book. I delivered a new chapter titled “The Eight Guiding Principles. This chapter wasn’t originally planned to be 8 guiding principles, but after my recent presentation for Refresh DC it was obvious this was very valuable to my audience. While you’ll have to wait for the book to read about the 8 guiding principles, you can see what they are right here:
- Understand the Audience and Intent.
- Plan a little. Prototype the rest.
- Set expectations.
- You can draw.
- It’s a prototype—not the Mona Lisa.
- If you can’t make it, fake it.
- Prototype only what you need.
- Reduce risk. Prototype early and often.
Leave a Reply