Rosenfeld Media Library Pack
What is It?
Plain and simple: the Library Pack is a complete set of all Rosenfeld Media books published to date,—in three digital formats (PDF, ePub, & MOBI), at a deep discount. It is such a good deal, additional discount codes do not apply. It's so much easier than adding each title manually to our shopping cart—and cheaper too!
Nineteen great books on user experience!
- Card Sorting: Designing Usable Categories by Donna Spencer
- Content Everywhere: Strategy and Structure for Future-Ready Content by Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- Design for Care: Innovating Healthcare Experience by Peter Jones
- Design Is the Problem: The Future of Design Must be Sustainable by Nathan Shedroff
- Eye Tracking the User Experience: A Practical Guide to Research by Aga Bojko
- Interviewing Users:How to Uncover Compelling Insights by Steve Portigal
- Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons from Science Fiction by Nathan Shedroff and Christopher Noessel
- Mental Models: Aligning design strategy with human behavior by Indi Young
- The Mobile Frontier: A Guide for Designing Mobile Experiences
- Playful Design: Creating Game Experiences in Everyday Interfaces by John Ferrara
- Prototyping: A Practitioner's Guide by Todd Zaki Warfel
- Remote Research: Real Users, Real Time, Real Research by Nate Bolt & Tony Tulathimutte
- Search Analytics for Your Site: Conversations with Your Customers by Louis Rosenfeld
- See What I Mean: How to Use Comics to Communicate Ideas by Kevin Cheng
- Service Design: From Insight to Implementation by Andy Polaine, Lavrans Løvlie, and Ben Reason
- Storytelling for User Experience: Crafting Stories for Better Design by Whitney Quesenbery and Kevin Brooks
- The User Experience Team of One: A Research and Design Survival Guide by Leah Buley
- Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks by Luke Wroblewski
- Why We Fail: Learning From Experience Design Failures by Victor Lombardi
Is this for me?
If you're a UX manager, buy the Library Pack to super-charge your team. If you're a UX practitioner, you can jump start your professional library in a major way. Whoever you are, you don't need to be a speed reader. Because we've designed our books for busy UX practitioners, they're short and easy to consume.
So why wait?
Buy the Rosenfeld Media Library Pack now and invest in a killer UX toolkit that you'll rely on for years to come!