Mike B. Fisher is an entrepreneur and UX practitioner who's spent many years in the trenches of UX consulting and user research. In 1993, Mike founded one of the first Internet development consultancies,helping to bring major record labels and A-list recording artists online for the first time. In 1999, he created the first usability lab and user testing methodology for the world's largest Internet consultancy.
Mike has founded or co-founded three companies and has provided UX consulting for a wide range of companies, from startups to household names in finance, retail, entertainment, transportation, and industry.
Mike can help you with
- Mobile user research tools & techniques
- Mike will soon offer a comprehensive workshop covering the spectrum of mobile user research tools and techniques. The workshop will cover the entire mobile research process from initial planning to choosing the right tools and executing effective user research for mobile experiences.
- User research
- A seasoned user researcher and UX analyst, Mike has moderated more than a thousand user test sessions and can lead or contribute to research projects such as user testing, field/ethnographic studies, heuristic evaluation, and persona development.
- E-commerce UX optimization
- Mike is an expert at finding hidden barriers to e-commerce conversion, and has helped many companies improve their utilization and conversion rates.
- Concept ideation and prototyping
- Mike has worked with a diverse group of companies and teams to help develop new prototype product and application concepts.