In formulating the FAQ for the book, we’re trying to anticipate what the most common questions designers will have about this topic and how specific to get. Lou, in his infinite wisdom, suggested we crowdsource the questions and he’s absolutely right. So, here are some suggested questions but we’re most interested in what your questions are:
• What is sustainability?
• Why does being sustainable cost more than not?
• Is Climate Change proven?
• What’s a carbon footprint?
• Why is carbon so bad?
• Are hybrids really better than other cars?
• Is nuclear power a more sustainable energy option?
• What can I do to become more sustainable?
• As a designer, what can I do to make the world more sustainable?
Leave a Reply