In this course, Aaron Gustafson will take attendees on a whirlwind tour of modern web design and the evolving standards of HTML5 and CSS3 with a focus on how these developing technologies help you achieve more control and offer greater functionality with less code.
On the HTML5 front, topics include:
- The importance of semantics, including their effect on the document outline
- How to make data persistent using the offline cache and client-side data stores
- Creating and using native multimedia in your page
CSS3 coverage includes:
- Advanced selector options
- Image-like effects without using images
- Transforming your elements in 2D and 3D
- Transitioning and animating style changes over time
This course can be customized for organization-specific challenges and extended to a full-day or multi-day course.