In the new sea of apps and devices, interaction designers can find ways to cultivate meaningful experiences and connections.
This customized, in-depth, and hands-on session with design researcher and mobile expert Kelly Goto helps you and your team to update your creative mindset and embrace methods for becoming unstuck in your approach to user experience design solutions.
Through a variety of interesting and inspirational examples, you’ll gain a better understanding of how design can not only effectively utilize emerging technology but also how designers can positively impact its evolution by creating sincere and relevant products and services.
The session will include:
- A dynamic combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises
- Your own copy of the presentation slides
- Real-world examples of meaningful user experience design
- A helpful handout, including a list of gotomedia‘s best practices for designing for connected user experiences
You’ll learn how to:
- Use contextual research methods beyond standard approaches to user-centered thinking
- Approach designing for emotional experiences that lead to a deep connection—even devotion—to a product or brand
- Create intuitive products and services
Content strategists, visual/interaction/UX designers, and any other team members involved in creating dynamic, connected user experiences.