I figured out the magic secret to getting great chunks of writing done. Here it is:
- move to somewhere near Canberra
- book a very early morning flight out of Canberra, in the middle of winter
- miss the text message from the airline telling you the flight has been cancelled due to fog
- drive all the way to the airport (45 mins drive), find out that the flight has been cancelled and re-book for a flight 2.5 hours later
- sit in the qantas club lounge for 4.5 hours drinking tea, coffee, hot chocolate and juice, with earphones in to drown out the chatter and where the internet is too expensive to bother
I got so much done. Much more than at home.
Leave a Reply