I’m thrilled to let you know that our next virtual conference—User Research for Everyone—takes place October 11. If you have a team or colleagues (e.g., developers and product managers) that need to get familiar with the basics of user research, this is spot on. Or if you’re a new user researcher or just need to brush up your skills, you’ll definitely benefit from attending and learning from a fantastic lineup of speakers.
User Research for Everyone is a one-day affair that works well for a team ensconced in a conference room (don’t forget to order in). Or join in from home in the comfort of your slippers and PJs. If you have to get up and walk the dog, no worries—the entire day’s recordings are included with your registration.
Laura Klein and I are curating the event, and we did extensive user research to develop the program and speaker lineup (and if you helped: THANKS!). So we’re pretty confident that you’ll enjoy what we’ve come up with:
- Just Enough Research with Erika Hall
- The Right Research Method For Any Problem (And Budget) with Leah Buley
- How to Find and Recruit Amazing Participants for User Research with Nate Bolt
- Do-It-Yourself Usability Testing Discussion/Q&A Session with Steve Krug and Laura Klein
- Creating a Virtuous Cycle: The Research and Design Feedback Loop with Julie Stanford
- Making Sense of Research Findings with Abby Covert
- Infectious Research with Cindy Alvarez
One last note: the early bird registration deadline is September 13. Hope you’ll join us in October!
Leave a Reply to Louis Rosenfeld