March 9, 2009 1:15 PM
We've updated our Rosenfeld Media events calendar; here are a few highlights (and some nice discounts) from the coming conference season:
- Donna Spencer (Card Sorting) and Nathan Shedroff (Design Is the Problem) are presenting this coming week at SXSW (Austin, USA)
- Donna Spencer and Luke Wroblewski (Web Form Design) are presenting at UX London (London, UK)
- Luke Wroblewski will also speak at An Event Apart's May 4-5 stop in Seattle, USA—take $100 off the registration fee using code AEASKLR)
- Lou Rosenfeld (Search Analytics) keynotes J.Boye (Philadelphia, USA) and Deutsche IA (Hamburg, Germany), and presents at the Enterprise Search Summit (New York, USA—take $200 off the registration fee you register with code SPEAK3)
- Indi Young (Mental Models), Kevin Cheng (See What I Mean), and Donna Spencer will teach pre-conference workshops at the IA Summit (Memphis, USA)
Additionally, our UX Book Salon series continues with stops this month at SXSW and the IA Summit. And, with our partners at Smart Experience, we continue to expand our monthly Future Practice webinar series.